What's new

Big Brother 11 discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering about the whole Pandora's Box thing. Didn't notice the thing with Russell's picture, but it just feels like the Pandora's Box story still isn't finished, there's something more to it than just the $10K.

Then again, I thought Kevin/Natalie were done, the final four looked pretty well set, and that has certainly changed. But hasn't CBS had some sort of reprieve in the past where an evicted house guest somehow ends up back in the game?

To bad Kevin didn't have the balls to put Natalie up, that would have really shaken things up.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Well. THAT was a pretty pathetic episode! Absolutely NOTHING about the Pandora's Box---no surprises at all. Some posters over at EW.com were talking about "the Golden Key" and "the Diamond Key" as though it had been used in a previous season (like the Coup D'etat)(sorry if I misspelled that!). Can anyone elaborate?

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Well I didn't want Jeff to go but the writing was on the wall. I think I like Michelle the most now but I feel sorry for Jordan and think she needs the money. Oh well I will just watch it play out.

I do not like Natalie and out of everyone left I hope she does not win. It freaking stinks that she got HOH.

I have not kept up with this show over the years but so far the Pandora's box is stupid. I think it would have been cool to introduce that a little earlier in the show. Now there is so few people left that I am not sure how much it matters.

I really hope they do not have an evicted house guess come back in. I think that is stupid and made for one of the worst seasons of Survivor which is a show I have never missed.

I would they would show just a few more minutes of the evicted house guess. I like the new dynamic that forms.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone notice---like several posters at EW.com---that they did not show the "goodbye" videos from the remaining houseguests?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm feeling like there's no love for BB11! Can anyone believe Natalie? Thank goodness Kevin is still there for comic relief! The second Pandora's Box may be Natalie's downfall...

And how un-emotional was she when her boyfriend proposed? She hasn't seen him for two months, he "pops the question" and basically...nothing. It's obvious he is WAY more into her than she is into him.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I never thought Julie would add something to the show, but I completely forgot that up until last night, there was a member of each clique.

I can't stand Natalie - my whole family - and we NEVER agree on reality shows, so Natalie must be bad, lol. I know waaaay to many people exactly like her.
I'm definately rooting for Jordan to win, with Kevin a runner-up. He's pretty funny - that slo-mo sequence a few episodes ago was hysterical.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by EricSchulz

I'm feeling like there's no love for BB11! Can anyone believe Natalie? Thank goodness Kevin is still there for comic relief! The second Pandora's Box may be Natalie's downfall...

And how un-emotional was she when her boyfriend proposed? She hasn't seen him for two months, he "pops the question" and basically...nothing. It's obvious he is WAY more into her than she is into him.
I thought the very same thing when I saw her response. He acted like he was about to cry and she looked like she didn't even care. Maybe being in the BB house makes you put up an emotional wall or she has other plans in her mind if she wins $500,000. I guess it could have been something they had never even discussed before and he was figuring he needed to get part of that money if she wins.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I don't post here because i'm the type when I see no one else posting I don't either for fear of talking to myself lol. Like i'll post and then no one will reply...ever. But, that whole age ruse she put on might come back to bite her if that little nugget of info doesn't sit well in the jury house. By telling people she's 18, she may have unwittingly created a time bomb that, if it goes off at the right time, could cost her this game.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Now we've hit the typically boring section this show gets to almost every season. No more fireworks, nothing exciting, just dullsville.

Boring, do-nothing contestants who did nothing to get where they're at, just laid low and let everyone else eliminate each other. I'll probably watch the finale night, but just find a quick summary of the episodes I skip rather than wasting time watching them.

Must be written into the contracts they sign that they have to vote somebody as winner, because I see no reason at all to vote either of the probable final two as the "winner".

To bad Chima or Russell didn't make it a little further, would have been a much more interesting couple of weeks.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Well, at least Natalie didn't win! And I think the "showmance" between Jeff and Jordan is over...

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Since the person I wanted to win could not (Michelle), I was happy that anyone but Natalie won. What a horrible person she is.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
The show ended on a high note for me. I wanted Jeff or Jordan to win it and I got my wish with Jeff pulling in $25000 as well. I was surprised at how many votes Jordan got and for who voted for her.

This is the first season I have watched in years. Do they do any type of follow up or reunion show for the guest?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
At most they'll probably bring Jordan back next year to host a competiton or something like that and update us at that time.

But, don't be surprised if Jeff and Jordan show up on The Amazing Race at some point, maybe not this year but I have a feeling it'll happen.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Definitely a high note for me also. Pleasantly surprised Jordan pulled it off, also nice to see Jeff get the extra $25K.

Glad to see Natalie exposed as the scheming liar she really is, although thought it odd that Kevin voted for her, since they were both plotting to get rid of each other.

Jessie as usual made an ass out of himself. Please let's not see any more of him on reality TV in the future.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I found the last episode to be the most entertaining of the past three weeks...the jury house meetings were fun to watch. I don't understand why they don't show more footage of them when the show gets down to the final four and we suffer through some pretty boring "sittin' around and contemplatin' " as Jordan might say...OK, contemplatin' is a pretty big word for her use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks