What's new

Best price for Friends - The Complete 3rd Season? (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Wal-marts price is most likely $29.99, as of this weekend, that's what they are selling S1 and S2 for.

Chris

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
This turned out well...received my Season 3 set yesterday. This experience has emboldened me to try more obscure retailers, like northamericandvd.com - they're selling the other season sets for only $25 shipped.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Ah crap! My Friends S3 is still "in process" from Overstock (granted I ordered it very late) and the actual listing for it has disappeared off of the Overstock site - which means they probably ran out. Who knows how long it will take now (but thank goodness I'm not jonesing for it right away). At least they shipped out Red Dragon independently.

Bummer.

Edit: whoops, it's listed there again, but at $31.99! It also says "not in stock" but at least that shows they are going to restock it and should honor my original $22.99 price. :D

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I got friends season three for 24.49 with price match and 10% of the diferance from frys advertised price of 24.99

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks