What's new

Battle Of The Bulge - Short Review (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Glad to hear the transfer turned out well and thats its the full version and the Ultra Panavision scope. My favorite war movie even if its not that historically acurate. When I 1st watched and loved it as a kid I didn't know any different. Its a great action movie with a good performance by Robert Shaw and the best Tiger Tank movie ever! (I know they are not real King Tigers but since the only real King Tigers are in museums nobody could use real King Tigers short of building them and this film has way too many Tigers for that). Can't wait to watch this and crank it up. The Laserdisc had a great rumble in the Sub when the Tigers were on the move. I hope this is recreated on the DVD.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou

Same here. BotB has always been a favorite of mine, a loud star-studded war epic, my copy should be here by saturday [crosses fingers], and that's it as far as "War films I want and must have on dvd" goes, unless
El Cid also counts as a war film.:)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

I think you could call it an Epic Medival War Film :)

Or What about "Fall of the Roman Empire"? That could be considered and epic Roman War film :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks