What's new

Are there any plans to release "Silent Movie" a Mel Brooks film? (1 Viewer)

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
I'm a mel brooks fan, this film and Blazing Saddles are the only 2 movies by him I haven't seen yet. I just bought the Producers and thought it was hilarious

Max Bialystock: That's it, baby, when you've got it, flaunt it, flaunt it!

I will be buying Blazing Saddles soon but I was wondering since my Blockbuster doesn't have Silent Movie, Blazing Saddles, and other Mel brooks films, if Silent Movie is ever going to be released on DVD?

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm a mel brooks fan, this film and Blazing Saddles are the only 2 movies by him I haven't seen yet.
You haven't seen Blazing Saddles? :eek:

Get yourself to a videostore right now and watch it. It is required viewing...

Jason

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I love this flick, I also want Silent Movie on DVD. Years ago I recorded it onto videotape from a laserdisc I had rented. I remember a rumor that there would be a Mel Brooks boxed set and Silent Movie might possibly be part of it. Guess it was just that, a rumor.

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
Being a Mel Brooks fan without having seen Blazing Saddles is like being an Orson Welles fan without having seen Citizen Kane.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I can't wait for High Anxiety (also a Fox property). I'd also buy Silent Movie (which I have not seen since I was really young.)

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
Actually, Silent Movie IS a prime candidate for DTS since it's 90 minutes of pure music via John Morris' magnificent score . A 5-channel remix would be fantastic.

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
I haven't seen it simply because my blockbuster, hollywood video, and the library don't carry it... So I have to wait till I build the cash to buy it :frowning: Same goes for silent film

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks