What's new

Anyone else underwhelmed by what they've seen of Tomb Raider 2? (1 Viewer)

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
I'm quite a fan of the first film and will most certainly see this one...I'm quite excited about it...

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
I figured that nothing could be as bad as the first film (what was that whole thing about suddenly racing up the side of a pyramid?). But with Jan de Bont doing the directorial duties, the quality of the film can only be headed in one direction, and it ain't up. de Bont and Verhoeven should just move back to Holland and start anew. :)

DJ

KyleK

Second Unit
"You gotta be shitting me!"
"No, I am not 'shitting' you"

That was a pretty sweet video, also there's an excellent article about those suits in the latest issue of Popular Science. However, you have to log 200 regular jumps or the guy who invented it won't sell you one, and I have yet to do even one jump!:frowning:

Kyle:D

In the meantime: click here

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I only saw the first one because I was on a date. Even the very good conclusion of the date wasn't worth sitting through the movie :D.

--
Holadem

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I only saw the first one because it was free. I thought it was utter dreck. It would take a LOT of convincing that the second one is much better for me to see it. Sorry Chris, but your recommendation alone isn't enough. :)

Chuck West

Stunt Coordinator
I'll be seeing Tomb Raider opening weekend, mostly because my girlfriend has a thing for Angelina Jolie.
And I'll just leave it at that.... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks