What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Anyone else excited by the prospect of the Smashing Pumpkins reuniting? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Count me in the group that would love to see a reunion. That is if they can return to the style of their early work. The last couple albums didn't work for me at all, and frankly don't know why I keep them. (Must be that collector mentality)

Wow! I love Jimmy's drumming too, but best alive? Personally, I'd still put several ahead of him including Dave Lombardo, Danny Carey, Stewart Copeland, Tim Alexander, & Carter Beauford.

Jimmy is definitely underrated though.

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
Definately put Carter Beauford ahead of him. Even if you aren't a DMB fan, the man is amazing - just watch him perform live, I've been hard pressed to find someone better than him.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Eric,

You mention some of my faves there, esp. Carter. I'm a HUGE DMB fan, but even if I weren't, you gotta respect him. He's a monster.

Dave Grohl, anyone? What about the guy from Tool (actually, I think Eric said him...Danny Carey?)?

kamyiu

Stunt Coordinator
no Neil Peart? although, I'm a recent Danny Carey convert. Simply breathtaking.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

Hadn't heard that, but not shocked by it. Tool was left straggling for a time there, but now that he is back focusing there, no APC for a few years wouldn't surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks