What's new

Anybody own a massage chair? (1 Viewer)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
No, we rather don't remove - or tinker with - any evidence. The whole process of deleting a post is (slightly) more complex than you may think.

Cees

BTW: Changing the text of a SPAM message would keep a post bumped. If there's no reply yet, that would be unfortunate.
C.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I only meant for threads where the conversation had continued and might be worth preserving. If there's no reply, then the thread/ post could be removed.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Yes, I know that you meant and understood that, Aaron. I just added the "BTW" line to complete my description of the situation.

Cees

Gil Baker

Auditioning
Real Name
Gil
Ronald

A good quality [chair] can do wonders for your health and well-bean however not all massage chairs that are offered out there are created equal. I believe I know that chair that you are talking about is it the OSIM uAstro Zero-Gravity Massage Chair? If it was yes this is an excellent massage chair however it is a little expensive. Zero Gravity design in a massage chair is very helpful, what this position does is the massage chair automatically begins to recline until you reach a position where your knees are level with your heart, this will bring your spine parallel to the ground, and this will take the pressure off of your spine. This position will remove all vertical pressure on the vertebrae, the connective tissue surrounding your spine. Once you are in this state a good quality massage chair can be MUCH more effective in providing you with an excellent massage experience. If I may if you are looking for a good quality massage chair that has the same features and benefits at the Osim chair I would recommend that you look at the [chair] at only $2895 on sale with free delivery it is certainly worth a look. Hope this info has been helpful.

Bruce Lewis

[Edited out old SPAM links - Moderator

This is an old thread I guess! I just wanted to add something that I recently bought OS-7000 by Osaki and it's great as far as the features are concerned. However, I noticed that it doesn't carry as much quality like Panasonic massage chairs. It's just my personal point of view after trying out pretty much all chairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks