1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one having probs with Simpsons Season 3 DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Aaron_H, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Aaron_H

Aaron_H Active Member

Aaron
    Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

Got the Simpsons Season 3 DVD set when it came out. Just finished disc 4 last night and I noticed a slight glitch on my disc in the episode entitled "The Otto Show."

There's a scene where Bart gets a 'chutney' Squishy from Apu and is walking out of the Kwik-E-Mart. At this point, the picture started to freeze, pixelate and skip a little bit. It did this until the scene ended with Otto in the dumpster.

I took the DVD and cleaned it, just in case. Also, I examined for scratches and anything that could be causing it. I didn't find anything--it looked just fine. I'm very particular about the handling of DVDs so I know I didn't screw it up. After cleaning it, I replayed a couple of times again and it always messed up in the same area.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else had any similar problem. I don't have my receipt to Best Buy, anymore and I tried to find a way to contact Fox, but could not find anything. Does anyone know if there's a way to get a replacement? I don't think Best Buy will exchange it, now. I know it seems like a small glitch, but it bugs the crap out of me.

Thanks.

2. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Well-Known Member

Best Buy can look up your receipt if you paid by check, or credit card. Go for an exchange.