What's new

All the President's Men? (1 Viewer)

This is one of my favorite movies and up to now have always resisted buying the current release. Is there any word on if the great movie is finally going to special edition treatment on dvd?

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
This would be the election year to release a newly remastered version... very, very, very timely. :D

Dan

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
It's possible that the film was remastered by Lowry Digital Images... and Warner HAS stated that it's a likely film to get SE treatment.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
You're right on the money there, Dan! This August would have been a great time for the SE.

But has it been transfered? Have commentaries and interviews been produced yet? I imagine that we'll see it some time next year.

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Wouldn't it be great (and I know I'm dreaming here) for SEs of The Parallax View and Klute as well...looking forward already to the SE of All the President's Men? :emoji_thumbsup:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
The original release of ATPM was pretty terrible - one of the worst-looking of the early Warner releases. Great time to re-issue it as an SE.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i was hoping the Candidate would get a new release this year as well- espcially since the old MAR disc went out of print a couple years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks