What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Who Framed Roger Rabbit -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Fair enough. I'm in the middle of recalibrating two different projectors. I'll have to look closely for this issue whenever I'm done.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Picked this title up for $6 new on amazon!

This was a favorite of mine and I wore my vhs copy out in the 80s and 90s. Great to see it on blu ray looking fantastic!

I was puzzled that it did not come with Disney rewards points or a digital copy?

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure any of the Touchstone Films come with either. With a lot of older Disney titles being re-released to add DigitalHD or replace the older Digital, it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see Roger Rabbit go that route maybe next year and consider it a 30th Anniversary year since Disney has a +/- 2 year window on Anniversary Dates

A 2013 Disney release probably would have at most had a XML Digital Copy disc though I think that was around the time they were changing away from XML disc and into Digital Codes. These days the discs would redeem only on Itunes in SD, though I've not 100% sure how the pre HD code based digital are handled now.

Disney has about 3 or 4 variations of Digital codes over the last decade each which is different. The last couple of older Disney Titles have only redeemed SD and don;t seem to part of MA since DMA morphed

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm not sure any of the Touchstone Films come with either. With a lot of older Disney titles being re-released to add DigitalHD or replace the older Digital, it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see Roger Rabbit go that route maybe next year and consider it a 30th Anniversary year since Disney has a +/- 2 year window on Anniversary Dates

A 2013 Disney release probably would have at most had a XML Digital Copy disc though I think that was around the time they were changing away from XML disc and into Digital Codes. These days the discs would redeem only on Itunes in SD, though I've not 100% sure how the pre HD code based digital are handled now.

Disney has about 3 or 4 variations of Digital codes over the last decade each which is different. The last couple of older Disney Titles have only redeemed SD and don;t seem to part of MA since DMA morphed

Thanks David!
I noted it was a 2013 release so perhaps this explains why.
Hoping to tackle the extras soon.
I missed this title on dvd.
I think I’ve seen maybe 1 of the 3 shorts too.

It’s too bad Disney will never do a sequel but then again maybe it is positive too.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Picked this title up for $6 new on amazon!

This was a favorite of mine and I wore my vhs copy out in the 80s and 90s. Great to see it on blu ray looking fantastic!

I was puzzled that it did not come with Disney rewards points or a digital copy?

I just went downstairs to check mine. No digital copy or rewards points...but I have a nifty DVD in the pacakge!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks