What's new

51/57" projection tv help? (1 Viewer)

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Hit s500 for 4999?

I just ordered mine from FS for 3599. I believe the SWX is still on for about the 4999 mark, but I have seen stores clear those out for much less.

I did a side by side with HX83 and s500 (57 inch) and the Hitachi had noticeably richer colors than the Toshiba.

Given the reps of these two lines here at HTF and at AVS, the Hitachi was a clear winner.

Good luck with your purchase! The Tosh was still much better than any Panasonic, and even many Sonys. I'm sure you will love it!

joey mr

Stunt Coordinator
so is that the going price of the s500 at fs because if it is that is good news for me because i can pick up the s500 for 10% above cost :b

AaronSP

Auditioning
I gotta tell ya, I think Panasonic is on top right now! I've had the 53WX42 for over a year, and it has been AWESOME. The new 53WX52 is even better with DVI! Best Buy has it for 1799 this week, and its 10% off weekend, plus with their new rewards program, you get like a 70 dollar GC.

joey mr

Stunt Coordinator
AaronSP i am glad you enjoy your panny great bang for your buck tv :emoji_thumbsup: but the wx52 doe's not have the dvi the 53 has the dvi :) but that is okay because like i say as a tek, people that love there toys take care of there toys ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks