What's new

24 hour marathon of 24 on FX Sunday! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
For those of you who missed the brilliant 2nd season of 24, here's your chance to catch up. Unless of course you pick of the 2nd season set on Sept 9th. Starting at 12 AM, the marathon will run for 24 hours straight. It would be a cool experience seeing the whole 24 hours in real time as opposed to the 16 hour experience on DVD.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
That's cool but I wish they could have found a good way to have it run concurently with "Real Time" In other words Start the Marathon at 8:00am. I remember that you could set you watch by what time it was in the show last year

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Awesome news! I missed this first time through because I don't watch much TV and try not to get into anything that I need to keep up with on a weekly basis because of my screwy schedule. But this did look like great stuff. Alas no PVR, gotta stock up on VHS tapes.

Chris

Errr...why isn't this listed on TVguide.com

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
best buy is giving out 16:9, DD 5.1 promotional dvd's with the first two episodes if anyone's interested.

having just recently finished season 1 i was very excited..and after seeing 8am-10am last night, i can't WAIT for the marathon.

I'm telling myself i can only watch until episode 6, because i'd really like to watch them in 16:9 on dvd. the show really shines in widescreen.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
September 28th is the season premiere Tony. The day in which the series takes place in takes place 2 1/2 years after season 2

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
ok which one is it.
i need to know if i'll have time to rent season 2 and watch it before season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks