What's new

"Monsters" - Trailer (Cloverfield Inspired?) (1 Viewer)

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
[SIZE= 12px]This movie came out of nowhere and from what I've seen of the trailer, I'm extremely excited about it. It has a "Cloverfield" vibe to it. It will be released in the USA on October 29, 2010. The UK release date is scheduled for November 12, 2010.[/SIZE] At a minute & 16 seconds into the trailer, you can vaguely see part of the monster.

[SIZE= 12px]PLOT:
After a NASA space probe carrying samples of an alien life form crash landed in Central America, new and threatening creatures began to appear and half of Mexico was quarantined. Six years later, a US journalist and tourist (Scoot McNairy and Whitney Able) agree to team up to try to travel through the infected zone and make it safely back to the states.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Here's the link to the trailer: LINK[/SIZE]

Here's the official website: LINK

The official website has a 2-minute scene from the film which is quite decent as well.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Just go to the offical website, the trailer is there, and it looks kick-ass.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
Yeah, the trailer can now bee seen on "Monsters" official website. The link can be found in the first post. But the website took down the 2-minute scene from the film. It's worth a look so you can view it here:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The trailer is interesting but shows so little and the 2-minute scene above has now been removed. Oh pokey me. I'm interested in this one so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks