What's new

Swan Diva(Rosewood) 5.1's & C3 center for sale in Nor CA (1 Viewer)

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
I have a pair of Swan Diva 5.1's that are in excellent shape as well as the original C3 center. I have the original boxes & all packaging for the 5.1's. The only issue with these is that a couple of the plastic grill connectors have busted...the grills still attach with the remaining connectors & the grills are in excellent shape besides this but I just wanted to be honest about the condition. The C3 grill is in excellent shape with no damage. I didn't use the grills anyway because I love the look of these speakers.

These are in the rosewood & I will consider shipping since I have the original boxes for the 5.1's & I will carefully box up the C3.

I am asking $500 or best offer for all three plus actual shipping from 95682. Of course I would prefer local...let me know if you are interested

Also would consider trades plus or minus cash...Let me know what you have

Thanks

EDIT: hopefully the pictures I added will show up.

EDIT: (12/01/2008) ***picture of the C3***

kolky

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan
Joe,

Couple of questions for you on the Divas.

- Any guess on shipping costs to Missouri?
- How long have you owned them? Any problems with them?
- Any scratches on the cabinets?

thanks Ryan

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Ryan,

Hey...thanks for the interest.

Not really sure on shipping...but if I had to guess, probably $80-100 for shipping all three using FedEx ground. The speakers are very heavy...I know they have a cloth cover for shipping as well as the original packaging which I think included double boxing.

There are no scratches on the wood sides that I can see & none on the piano black tops. I cared for these & dusted them every week or so.

I've owned them for apprx 4 years & they have no acoustic problems at all, they sound great. I just finished my theater room & don't have room for floor standing speakers.

If you are seriously interested I can take a few pics to show you the condition...Let me know.

Joe

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Hey Joe...guess u didn't get my PM. Can u send pics pls? I'm trying to set up a 2 channel system in the living room upstairs, though I'm sure I can make use of the center channel somewhere else.

bogart219

Auditioning
Real Name
brian

Hi Eric,
I couldn't figure out how to pm you for some reason so I'll ask you here.
(sorry to thread jump). Could you please send me a copy of that service manual for the toshiba 57hdx82? Thank you!

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Thats cool...uh, is that where you got your screen name? ...Bogart?

Just Kidding...but, seriously thanks for the bump.

DMMOTIVA

Auditioning
Real Name
DON

Hi Joe,
new member here,only joined to ask about the C3,would you be willing to sell it seperately,also do you accept paypal?could you also send pics of the C3.
Please let me know,thank you in advance for help with my inquiry.look forward to hearing from you!

4wheelsare2many

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I've been considering making an offer for all three for several days now myself. The problem is, I find the lack of being able to make any PM's a pretty big handicap as far as that goes.
Maybe a viewing Mod could explain if there's a posting requirement to be met before PM's are allowed. Thanks.

moyboy949

Auditioning
Real Name
Benny Moy
Hi I'm interested in them as well and cannot pm either. Do you have pics of the C3? thanks!

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the interest...if you cannot PM, my email address is [email protected]

P.S. I'm out of town for the weekend. I will take a pic of the C3 on Sunday night or Monday morning. Email me if you have questions. Thanks

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. And $500 dollars.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

BTW, those C3 centers with the top mounted tweeter are highly sought after by Swan enthusiasts.

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Well, almost $500. It was a best offer ad & not as many swan enthusiasts on this site I guess. I did just post the pic of the C3 but I did say "original C3" in my ad. Didn't really know they were sought after...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks