Will we ever see “Lucky” on DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by James_S, Dec 8, 2005.

1. James_S

James_S Second Unit

I love this show, John Corbett and the cast were hilarious. I wish it lasted more the one season on USA in 2003. Any word on a release?

2. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

I thought this was about Mr. Lucky. Don't know what Lucky is but will we ever see Mr. Lucky?

3. michael_ks

michael_ks Screenwriter

Seeing as how classic tv is never far from my mind, I too thought this was about 'Mr. Lucky'. Was just getting set to pull out my old Henry Mancini soundtrack album.

4. James_S

James_S Second Unit

Sorry to "mislead" you.

5. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

well... when I saw the thread, I knew it was the John Corbett show... so, are we going to see it on DVD or is it inferior because it's fairly recent?

6. Graham Greenlee

I can't answer if "Lucky" might ever show up on DVD, but a few years back I had an Emmy FYC DVD that contained four episodes. I can't remember what they all were, but I remember the pilot was included, along with an episode featuring Thomas Haden Church and an episode that revolved around a butcher.

You might want to try eBay or those types of sites to see if you can pick one up. I'd sell you mine, but I give it away a few years ago.