What's new

Lost In Space: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) for $99 NOW! (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
lis_50th_anniversa_1eb0c846.jpg

CLICK HERE

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Don't think Amazon will match or beat that price. We shall see

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
If you sign up for the Fox Connect e-mail list, you'll be sent a code for 30% off your next purchase. I used it for the LIS preorder, which came to $69.99 with free shipping! Now that will be hard for Amazon to top!

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
30% coupon is for new users or e-mails only. If you have joined in the past you will get an e-mail saying you have already joined the club.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
What a great thing for Fox to do, to offer preorders at under $100 for the complete set.

They are having people pay for the set up front, but at a price that's probably going to be far less than the Amazon offering.

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
youworkmen said:
Non US buyers lose out once again
Agree!

It won't let me checkout even though I'm in Puerto Rico which is part of the USA.

RIDICULOUS !

Guess I'll have to wait for Amazon.... or COSTCO or Best Buy here which had the Batman Blu-ray set on release date at the same price as Amazon (except with the added tax).

Jimmyr1960

Agent
Real Name
Jim
OFFLINE Garysb

Screenwriter

• reputation_7.png
  • 1,517 posts

Posted Today, 12:07 PM

30% coupon is for new users or e-mails only. If you have joined in the past you will get an e-mail saying you have already joined the club.

Create a new account using a different email address.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
I watched every episode (first run) back in the sixties. How wonderful to be able to finally own in HD!

Pre-ordered using the code. $69.99 is a great deal (even if it doesn't come with a cyclops and chariot model).

LIS.jpg

And although I now only own the reproduction model, I was first in line at King's dept. store the day the original Aurora model came out. Those were the days! :)

Joe Kelly

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JOE
Just read the FANTASTIC news on the TV SHOWS ON DVD website. Glad I checked HOME THEATER FORUM first before ordering LOST IN SPACE, which saved me an extra 30 bucks. Thanks for the TERRIFIC tip.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
People on other boards are saying when they tried the 30% off coupon they got a message saying "Sorry, the contents of your shopping cart don't qualify for discount. The coupon only discounts orders under $100 and excludes some select titles."

Pauli Bradford

Stunt Coordinator
here's my order, and they've already charged my card.

Item
Sku
Qty
Subtotal
Lost In Space Complete Series (Sometime in 2015)
$99.99
Subtotal
$99.99
Shipping & Handling
$0.00
Discount (toTLhgXu6Cpjzw09)
-$30.00
Tax
$5.42
Grand Total
$75.41

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Almost makes me want to buy it even though I'm not a fan of the show. Hate missing out on great deals!

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Joined the club. Received 30% coupon code. Tried to preorder Lost in Space at 99.99. When I applied the coupon code I got this message:

Sorry, the contents of your shopping cart don't qualify for discount. The coupon only discounts orders under $100 and excludes some select titles.

So what did I do wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks