What's new

Unreleased to DVD in U.S. 1986-1988 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
1986: Fire With Fire , 16 Days of Glory , Streets of Gold , Death of an Angel , Windrider, Stripper , Key Exchange , Bullies , Instant Justice , Ratboy , Knights and Emeralds , Frog Prince , TerrorVision , Castaway, Avenging Force , Pirates , Dangerously Close , The Naked Cage , Behind Enemy Lines , Assault , Miracles , Hollywood Harry, Dancing in the Dark , In N Out, Place of Weeping , Kandyland, Hard Travelling , The Peanut Butter Solution , Where are the Children?, What Comes Around , Uphill All The Way , Tough Guys , Touch and Go , The Park is Mine , The Lightship , The Mens Club , The Ladies Club , The Boss' Wife , Tai Pan, Stitches , Steaming , Something Special , Sky Pirates , Sky BANDIts , Say Yes , ShadowPlay , Recruits , Rad , POW:The Escape , Out of Bounds , No Retreat No Surrender , Never Too Young to Diee , Lets Get Harry , La Cage Aux Folles 3: The Wedding , Lets Get Harry , Knights and the City , The Kindred, In the Shadow of Kilimanjaro , Honeymoon, Hamburger: the Movie , Getting it Right , Everytime We Say Goodbye , Eat vand Run , 8 Million Ways to Die , Blue Monkey , Annihilators , Eliminators , America 3000
1987:You Talkin to Me? , White of The Eye , Weeds , The Squeeze , The Stranger , Kitchen Toto , Killing Time v, The Barbarians , Surrender , Sweet Country , Rita, Sue and Bob Too , Right Hand Man , Private Investigation , Pretty Kill , Pretty Smart , Nightflyers , Nice Girls Don't Explode , Million Dollar Mystery , Man on Fire ,Man Facing Southeast , Malone , Light oif Day , Lady Beware , Hunters Blood , Home is Where the Hart Is , High Tide , Gaby-A True Story , Dudes , Downtwisted , Dancers , Crystal Heart, China Girl , Big Shots , Warlords of Hell, PK and the Kid , Happy New Year , Too Much , Stewardess School, One More saturday Night , White Mischief , Rolling Vengeance , Captive Hearts , Undercover , Going Bananas , Shy people , Codename : Mengele , Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night , Great Land of Small, Gor , Outlaw of Gor , Master of Dragonard Hill, Dragonard , Leader of the Band , Dutch Treat , Stranded, Dark Eyes
1988:Under the Boardwalk , Tokyo pop, Time of Gypsies c, Time of Destiny , The Penitent , the Further adventures of Tennessee Buck , Stealing Heaven, Purple Peope eater , Prison , Plain Clothes , Paperhouse , Miles From Home, Julia & Julias , Jacks Back, Spike of Bensonhurst , A Soldiers Tale , Aloha Summer , Appointment With death, apprentice to Murder ,Blueberry Hill, Call Me Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 , Fresh Horses, Screwball Hotel, Missing Link , Me and Him , It Takes Two, Born to Race , Some Girls , Whoops Apocalypse , Platoon Leader , Manifesto , Bernadette, Lucky Stiff, Tougher Than Leather, Little Dorritt , Nobodys Fault, Mercenary Fighters , In Crowd , Invasion :Earth, Lawless Land , White Ghost

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
Louis Letizia said:
Sorry if it bothers you. I won't do anymore in the future. Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words
actually i like your lists. thanks for doing the research and posting the lists.
paul

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
I'm also a fan of the "Louis Lists." Any way you could find out what's available exclusively for download (no DVD available) on Amazon or iTunes? I just found out GREED has been available on iTunes for download for three years now.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Originally Posted by Louis Letizia /t/320129/unreleased-to-dvd-in-u-s-1986-1988#post_3918315
Sorry if it bothers you. I won't do anymore in the future. Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words

I enjoy then also. They remind me of film that had forgotten and gives me titles I did not existed. Please keep them coming.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Louis Letizia said:
Please DON'T quit your lists Louis, I'm sure the MAJORITY of people are grateful for them. Don't let ONE person, ruin it for the rest of us.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My only critique of the lists is that there's no way to title the threads so they can be easily found at a later date. That being said, that is no reason to stop making them (especially when you can see that others want to see them).

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The lists help to keep film titles in your memory which you may have forgotten about, for when you ask about them in existing or future new threads.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
WHITE OF THE EYE looks to be coming from Arrow UK. Region B I'd imagine but perhaps plans are afoot in the US, too.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
I was going to the movies in 1986-88 and I only saw two of the movies on that list, ELIMINATORS, which I saw in a theater, and TOUGH GUYS, which I saw on TV. As for most of the others, I've either mercifully forgotten them or never heard of them. I think there's probably a very good reason most of them are not on DVD.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i would love to see a decent print for platoon leader released on dvd.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Revised :1986: 16 Days of Glory , Streets of Gold , Death of an Angel , Windrider, Stripper , Key Exchange , Bullies , Instant Justice , Ratboy , Knights and Emeralds , Frog Prince , , Castaway, Avenging Force , Pirates ,Dangerously Close , The Naked Cage , Behind Enemy Lines , Assault , Miracles , Hollywood Harry, Dancing in the Dark , In N Out, Place of Weeping , Kandyland, Hard Travelling , The Peanut Butter Solution , Where are the Children?, What Comes Around , Uphill All The Way , Tough Guys , Touch and Go , The Park is Mine , The Lightship , The Ladies Club , The Boss' Wife , Stitches , Steaming , Something Special , Sky Pirates , Sky BANDIts , Say Yes , ShadowPlay , Recruits , Rad , POW:The Escape , Out of Bounds , No Retreat No Surrender , Never Too Young to Die , Lets Get Harry , La Cage Aux Folles 3: The Wedding , Lets Get Harry , Knights and the City , The Kindred, In the Shadow of Kilimanjaro ,Honeymoon, Hamburger: the Movie , Getting it Right , Eat and Run , 8 Million Ways to Die , Blue Monkey , Annihilators , Eliminators 1987:You Talkin to Me? , Weeds , The Squeeze , The Stranger , Kitchen Toto , Killing Time , The Barbarians , Surrender , Sweet Country , Rita, Sue and Bob Too , Right Hand Man , Private Investigation , Pretty Kill , Pretty Smart , Nightflyers , Nice Girls Don't Explode , Million Dollar Mystery , Man on Fire ,Man Facing Southeast , Malone , Light of Day , Lady Beware , Hunters Blood , Home is Where the Hart Is , High Tide , Gaby-A True Story , Dudes , Downtwisted , Dancers , Crystal Heart, China Girl , Big Shots , Warlords of Hell, PK and the Kid , Happy New Year , Too Much , Stewardess School, One More Saturday Night , White Mischief , Captive Hearts , Undercover , Going Bananas , Shy People , Codename : Mengele , Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night , Great Land of Small, Gor , Outlaw of Gor , Master of Dragonard Hill, Dragonard , Leader of the Band , Dutch Treat , Stranded, Dark Eyes 1988:Under the Boardwalk , Tokyo Pop, Time of Gypsies c, Time of Destiny , The Penitent , the Further adventures of Tennessee Buck , Stealing Heaven, Purple People Eater , Paperhouse , Miles From Home, Julia & Julias , Jacks Back, Spike of Bensonhurst , A Soldiers Tale , Aloha Summer , Appointment With Death, apprentice to Murder ,Blueberry Hill, Call Me ,Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 , Fresh Horses, Screwball Hotel, Missing Link , Me and Him , It Takes Two, Born to Race , Some Girls , Whoops Apocalypse , Platoon Leader , Manifesto , Bernadette, Lucky Stiff, Tougher Than Leather, Little Dorritt , Nobodys Fault, Mercenary Fighters , In Crowd , Invasion :Earth, Lawless Land , White Ghost 1989

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks