What's new

Newbie and a writer (1 Viewer)

vercieL

Auditioning
Real Name
vercie
Hi people I'm a newbie and I'm glad to be here. I'm a house wife and a writer as well, that's why being around the house is one of my major activity. Even though I'm always at home I also do some living, I'm a blogger of daily life, love, wishes and mystifications. I'm entirely captivated by the human mind, how it works and why. I will be the first to admit that there's still so much to learn, so much to grasp in this thing we call everyday living. A single mind cannot develop without the power of other minds. We are whatever we are today as a result of individuals in the past. Their achievements, as well as failures, has greatly added to our motivation and innovative intelligence. This is exactly why I love writing so much, mainly because it allows me to share with you my knowledge and encounters with other people in expectations to fill in the space of uncertainty in some manner.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Welcome, Vercie! I share your celebration of our standing on the shoulders of the giants who preceded us.

Do you currently write, or have you ever written any fiction?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks