What's new

HTF DVD REVIEW: THE BORDER SEASON TWO (1 Viewer)

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
Video Quality /img/stars_3.gif
The Film/Movie /img/stars_4.gif
Audio Quality /img/stars_2_half.gif
Special Features /img/stars_2.gif
Overall /img/stars_4.gif

Purchase Date:August 2009

HTF DVD REVIEW: THE BORDER SEASON TWO
Timothy E/custom/huddle/hometheaterforum/img/badges/badge_htfreviewer.v1244507877.png reviewed Today at 5:24 pm

The second season of The Border builds well on the framework established in the first 13 episodes in season one. The Border has all of the action and intrigue that I always enjoyed on shows like 24 and MI-5. I know that I would watch this show every week if it were airing on American television. Since the U.S. networks are airing other Canadian shows like Flashpoint and Corner Gas, I hope that someone picks up The Border for the American market. The second season ends on a cliffhanger which will be resolved when the third season premieres on the Canadian Broadcasting Channel on September 16. Until this excellent show is aired in the U.S., I will have to wait for the anticipated release of Season 3 on DVD in another 12 months to see the resolution of the season-ending cliffhanger.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks