What's new

Zwan: more of the same from Billy Corgan? (1 Viewer)

Bill Leber

Stunt Coordinator
The songs on the CD are really good, but the sound quality is sub-par to say the least. There is clipping on nearly every track and the associated artifacts. It's probably from the mastering, but I guess it could have been recorded at too high a level also.

I think a vinyl will be released, so we'll find out then if the problem was recording or mastering.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Jason_H - I havent' heard the new song yet, but now you've peaked my curiosity. :) I'll have to try to catch a listen to it.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I liked "Gish" a lot and LOVED (still do, actually) "Siamese Dream", but after that I didn't care much for the Pumpkins. This "Honestly" song is excellent though, it could just as well have been on "Dream".

Gotta buy this album.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I liked "Gish" a lot and LOVED (still do, actually) "Siamese Dream", but after that I didn't care much for the Pumpkins.
I feel the same way. I mean, how could you top Siamese Dream? Sonically & musically it's perfect (to me, anyway)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks