What's new

Zu Pil cables? (1 Viewer)

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
On my search for cheap interconnects I came across Zu Pil cables at $20/1m. Link Removed I have seen good reviews of their higher end stuff but nothing on the Pil. Any thoughts?
I cannot afford to spend more than ~$100 on all 3 interconnects for my DVD-A player, so no suggestions of pricier gear please. I have it hooked up right now with the included RCA cables from my VCR and DVD. :)

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Isn't their Disco interconnect on sale this month ?

I think it is $39. per pair for the Disco. I would go that route for a few dollars more. I have never heard any feedback on the Pil. Whereas, the Disco was given a nod as a very good budget cable.

My .02

Good Luck,

BOK

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't even notice the disco's were on sale, still a bit more than I want to spend. The Pil's are half the price so I am still very interested in any word on those. I might just try a pair of each and return one or both, they seem to have a decent return policy.

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I also would advise you look at the low end of the Audioquest line. It's in your price range and the sonics are superb for the money.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks