ZOE2 ... maybe one for the graphics whores

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by paul h, Feb 4, 2003.

1. paul h

paul h Supporting Actor

GamingAge have a preview of a near finished build, i enjoyed the 1st game, it played well and looked fantastic, seems they have upped the eye candy for this one...

"Gamers have been tripping over themselves over the graphically impressive trailers that hit the ‘net in recent months, and based on the demo, all we can muster is response is: holy crap. The PlayStation 2 is certainly being pushed into overdrive here; the amount of particle effects splashing about as metal clashes with metal and lasers are doled out like cheap candy makes for a light show unlike any other. The style of the sequel is dead on with the original; everything’s just been upped a few notches. There are moments of slowdown, though none of the instances in the demo interfered during a serious firefight. "

http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/ne...m=2&nid=3-7.db

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I can't wait. I really want this game.

3. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

4. Calvin_Su

Calvin_Su Stunt Coordinator

This game and Silent Hill 3, IMO, can go head to head with anything on X-Box or Gamecube as far as graphics go.

5. Duane Robinson

Duane Robinson Second Unit

Well they should, seeing as how they are nearly 4th generation games. It's about time some of these developers start pimping the hardware, this goes for all consoles too. I've seen beautiful games on all of them and friggin hideous games that shouldn't have passed QA on them too. Standards have been set and games that come out after them should meet or exceed those standards if they want to be bought by me. Hopefully, next generation all the systems will be capable of killer graphics and the only way developers will be able to separate themselves from each other is by creating quality content and offering gamers new levels of gameplay and freedom.