What's new

Zidoo Z1000 Pro Media Player (1 Viewer)

mnhgolf

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I currently have a Dune HD Solo 4K which started malfunctioning. I attempted to contact Dune about the problem but, I was unable to reach anyone.

As a result, I decided to purchase a new media player. After doing a lot of research on media players including Zidoo, Dune HD, Egreat, HiMedia and Zappati I decided the Zidoo Z1000 Pro with the newest Realtek RTD1619DR SoC processor was the best one for me.

After I received the Zidoo unit, Dune finally contacted me and suggested that I perform a factory reset. After I did, the unit worked as it should. Now, I have this new open box Zidoo Z1000 Pro which I don't need. My loss is your gain.

Follow this link to read about the unit:

https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z1000+PRO/target/1ZYVZZ4zGQhKKmVViAFMcQ==.html

I will ship it free via UPS to anywhere in the continental US for $400.00. You can pay me via your PayPal account or with a credit card on PayPal's website. When I receive your payment, I will ship the item to you within 24 hours. I will also email you the UPS tracking number. You can contact me at [email protected].

I removed my address from the receipt for security reasons.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg