What's new

Zeppelin (1971) Any chance? (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
After purchasing and enjoying The Hindenburg (1975) from a Koch Media German release I wonder if there is a remote chance we might someday have this film see the light of day on blu ray. I usually always enjoy Micheal York and of course with not very many WW1 movies out there, especially involving airships, it would be great to have - it was entertaining enough as well.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Brent Avery said:
After purchasing and enjoying The Hindenburg (1975) from a Koch Media German release I wonder if there is a remote chance we might someday have this film see the light of day on blu ray. I usually always enjoy Micheal York and of course with not very many WW1 movies out there, especially involving airships, it would be great to have - it was entertaining enough as well.
I enjoyed this film also. A Blu would be very nice.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
00b895fb0633b6fbd892b7feb9ce080b.jpg

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Should have checked first - Warners has this as an Archive dvd and considering some of the titles that have been released on blu ray this would be a worthwhile one, hope they consider it.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
The DVD by WA looks excellent up-converted 1080. With all the titles Warners has that still need a blu ray release I can't really see this relatively unknown film getting much consideration. That said I do think its a good film and would consider an upgrade if it was ever released but I am happy with the DVD.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
I would love a BD release of this......but not holding my breath.

Films like this are why I wish Warner's would license out some of their more obscure titles for BD release. This would be a perfect release for TT or Kino Lorber.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I doubt a blu-ray of this will ever be released in North America, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up in Germany.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Randy Korstick said:
The DVD by WA looks excellent up-converted 1080. With all the titles Warners has that still need a blu ray release I can't really see this relatively unknown film getting much consideration. That said I do think its a good film and would consider an upgrade if it was ever released but I am happy with the DVD.
Randy, your description got me interested in this. Amazon had a $9.99 price on the DVD today and I jumped. It arrives Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks