Zenith PRO900x CRT Front Projector with Peerless mount

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AVspec, Oct 26, 2005.

1. AVspec

AVspec Supporting Actor

Mark
    Sold

2. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

3. derek

derek Second Unit

Mark sent ya an email earlier thanks!

4. Jeff_A_G

Jeff_A_G Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, i sent a pm and email earlier yesterday too and have not heard back

5. AVspec

AVspec Supporting Actor

Mark
    Sorry, worked late today.

INPUTS are RGBHV, S-Video, and Composite. No component video input.

There is also a RS232 control port in the form of an RJ45 jack.

It is in very good condition but I have been unsuccessful in finding the hours meter in the menus… perhaps a fellow HTF member can point me in the right direction to find this?

I can fire the projector up for anyone local that wants to see it and I can take more digital pictures of the projector, including into the CRT tube lenses.

I am in eastern PA outside of Philadelphia in a small town called Pottstown, for those who are interested in pickup.

I think I covered all the questions but if not feel free, to PM or E-mail me. Yes I did get both messages but thought it would be quicker to just reply to them here.

Again, sorry for the delay, but I work in the field (A/V) and not all of the customers have unsecured wireless internet access for me to tap into to check email messages.

I will be working in downtown Philly tomorrow for the entire day so again, depending in internet access I might not be able to get back to anyone until later in the evening but will be available all weekend and can be reached by phone, just drop me a message and I can either give you my number or if you send me yours I can call anywhere in the USA for free as I have Vonag#. Whoops, Better change that to I have VOIP service as I don’t want to get into any trouble.