1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Zelda: Breath of the wild thoughts, Qs, hints and experiences

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sam Posten, Mar 5, 2017.

1. LeoA

LeoA Cinematographer

Leo
    I've yet to kill Ganon in this game, but that's Zelda tradition. Game is finished when Ganon or equivalent has been defeated. Last save where you can return to the outside world before the final fight is where you always reload from on that save file when reloading the game.

2. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

Dave
    Ok, thanks. :) It makes sense, but was a jarring experience from my misunderstanding of the game experience from friends descriptions.

It’s probably just as well. I’ve been chipping away for over a year. I can buy a new game now and start playing.

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

There's still a TON of content for you to explore in the game if you want, but the main story is "finished" when you beat Ganon. There are some speedrunners who can beat the game in a matter of minutes by basically going from the opening plateau straight to Ganon's castle and beating him, but that's by design for this game.