What's new

Zektor HDS4 Shipping? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Zapatka

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone get a shipping notice concerning the Zektor HDS4?

I ordered this component video switcher, and it was supposed to ship today, but I haven't heard a word...

Cheers,

Patrick

Michael Merrell

Stunt Coordinator
I've received my shipping notice, but the tracking number does not resolve, yet. My guess is that it was prepped for shipment last night, but won't be in the FedEx system until today.

--Mike

Patrick Zapatka

Stunt Coordinator
Right after I posted this, I received my shipping notice too. But my tracking number is not valid either. They will probably be in the system tonight.

Bill.P

Grip
Hi Guys,
Just to update you, all should be trackable by now. Things ran long on Wednesday (only a 20 hour day for me :) ), and not all the shipments made it to Fedex before the cutoff. Fedex Ground service is sort of a seperate company than the regular Fedex, so once the driver leaves, there is no depot to go to for late dropoff. Most of the express packages, and half the ground packages made it out Wednesday, and the other half of the ground packages sat in a Fedex office overnight.
Thanks,
Bill P.
Zektor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks