What's new

Zack Snyder's Justice League -- Any Word on UHD Blu Availability? (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I caved and ordered a copy. Had some Amazon credit so it ended up costing me almost nothing in real dollars, and who knows when it will be released on North America. I'm also curious to see how it looks on-disc rather than via streaming. Better, I would assume, and I find myself drawn to watching the Snyderverse films for some odd reason. I don't really like them per se; they're kind of like a slow-motion trainwreck that I keep going back to. Masochism? Perhaps. ;)
Yeah, I am very curious to see what this looks like, as well, being a fan of the maligned "theater" cut (I have the digibook Blu-ray of that version).

I wish I had some credit to put towards it; I'm afraid if I wait too long, it will be out of print like everything seems to go today (and I'm talking to you, too, Ms. Oppo UDP-203 with your fine ass)...on the other hand, I don't know if I want to spend that much for something we won't watch that often due to the sheer length of the film alone.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Awesome!

So this is definitely for U.S. distribution, correct?

Thanks a lot for keeping me updated on it, fellas!

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
ORDERED!!

Placed my order for the U.S. version via Best Buy; got the regular slipcase variant and not the steelbook as the latter was significantly more costly.

Thanks, everyone, for keeping me updated in this thread with regard to the title's availability!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks