What's new

Z O M B I E (1 Viewer)

chris larralde

Stunt Coordinator
I got tired of waiting so I bought the Anchor Bay re-release a couple of months ago.

... but wasn't there supposed to be a special edition in the works? 16x9 etc. I forgot which company owns the rights and when it's supposed to be released.

chris

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
Shriek Show/Media Blasters are reportedly hard at work like Santa's elves for a blow-out 16x9 special edition later in the year.

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
AB couldn't get what they wanted so they were stuck with re-releasing the old version.

Wait for the Media Blasters version. If not, the german Woodoo version is pretty good (I have that).

StephenA

Screenwriter
I picked up the AB version on Friday. I don't care about extras or the best video or audio for this movie. It's just something I like to watch sometimes, and not worry about if it looks and sounds the best and has all these extras. As long as I have it on DVD in it's OAR, I don't care about the rest.

Firt off new member her hello to everyone...Second this movie was kinda a let down...even though i'll probably get it when it comes out 16x9...They say them zombies look great but hey had crust on their face...Oh well i guess next to Romero's blue boys crust is considered cool...The laies in the movie is the only reason i'm probbly gettin it...:)

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
The Dragon version is zoomed in very slightly when compared to other versions. However, the detail, color and contrast is better than the AB.

Hopefully the new one will kick ass.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Hey, ED! There is this rumored button next to the Submit Reply button called....how you say...Spell Check;)
..you know after re-reading this a week later it comes off as kind of mean, it wasn't intended to be....I.....I'm sorry!:frowning: (begins whipping himself with cat o'nine tails)

James D

Second Unit
Amazon and CDNow are listing September 24th as the release date for the new special edition.:emoji_thumbsup:

Mattias_ka

Supporting Actor
The Dragon version is zoomed in very slightly when compared to other versions. However, the detail, color and contrast is better than the AB.
Well, I think it's too much zoomed in.
And BTW, why not wait for the new one form media blaster?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks