What's new

Yvonne Craig RIP (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, I saw the news when I hopped onto the internet this morning. Very sad. Thoughts go out to her family and friends.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
R.I.P.

Attachments

• download (22).jpg
    download (22).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 129

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I recently watched the new WA release of QUICK! BEFORE IT MELTS...whatever charm this movie has is almost entirely due to Yvonne Craig...she was and is smoking hot and magnetic...that rare cute and sexy in some divine magnitude...one of those divine creatures of our fevered adolescent imagination...RIP.

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
she was gorgeous, and always gave decent performances

she was an UNCLE girl too - 'Maud Waverly' the UNCLE chief's neice, and had memorable guest roles in episodes of 'Star Trek' and 'The Wild Wild West', both shown on TV here in the UK recently

She looked fantastic as Batgirl and had great comedy acting ability

Another sixties iconic figure has gone, but she will live on in her fine performances !

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I saw Yvonne in person at a Hollywood autograph show about 15 years ago. I was passing by her table, and she was by herself, so I mentioned that I saw her on TV a few days earlier on a rerun of Celebrity Family Feud. (I can't remember if it was on the DVD or if it was on the Game Show Network.) She remembered the show vividly, and said some of the other actresses on her team didn't want her to go to the final round (the "Fast Money" bonus round). But, she did anyway, and ended up winning the most money for their charity. She was very friendly, and we chatted briefly, and she let me take her picture.

By the way, there is an excellent audio interview she did in 2010 on On Screen and Beyond. She goes into great length how she got started in show biz, and recalls memories of working with Elvis, and on shows like Star Trek and Batman. It's about 40 minutes. She sounds cheerful and upbeat. I just listened to it again today in her memory.

Here's the link, and scroll down to episode 118:

http://onscreenandbeyond.com/OSBseason3Reruns.htm

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
This makes me even more ready to watch my season 3 of BATMAN when it arrives. The first crush my four year old heart had!

RIP

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for the link to that interview Ron! It was really informative and a lot of fun. Love that her favorite (current) TV series was Big Bang Theory, and her story about loving Pulp Fiction and her husband hating it was hilarious! The Batgirl/That Girl mix-up story was really funny too. She will be so missed but cherished forever!

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
Very Sad. I am a big fan of Batman so this is a blow. From everything I read from those who knew her, all say what a wonderful person she was. RIP beautiful Yvonne Craig, I wish I met you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks