What's new

You've been waiting for this! Take a CHRISTMAS VACATION...16x9 style! (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
VERY NICE!!

Special Edition huh???

Maybe another commentary sans the kids.

and maybe some deleted scenes, like the one on the insde cover of the old edition

jonathan_govols

Stunt Coordinator
FINALLY!!! There had better be some extras since there is not a new 5.1 mix (I'm not complaining I just think the "Special Edition" banner needs to be fulfilled).

Now Warner just fix Ace Ventura and I will be dancing around the room naked ;)

Chris Baucom

Stunt Coordinator
I have waited for this one for a long time! I have only written a studio one time and it was to request Christmas Vacation OAR. Thanks, Warner!

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Has Warner ever released a title as a 'special edition' without any special features?

I'm really excited about this and the original Vacation getting the treatment they deserve. Christmas Vacation has been a top-selling VHS for Warner each Christmas (it always kept returning to the top titles sold in December) and I'm certain that the Special Edition will also be a hit. I anxiously await the final specs. Thanks, Warner!

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Beautiful! Another item for our upcoming garage sale. I'll make a little sign proudly proclaiming No Black Bars!. Should go pretty quick. :D

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I love this movie! It is BETTER than the first Vacation. This movie is a total classic. I watch it at least two to three times per year. This is such good news to hear, the current transfer is terrible. Thanks Warner!

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Now if we can get a good 16x9 transfer of A Christmas Story my 2 favorite Christmas movie wishes would come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks