What's new

YouTube Video Embed Test (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
Dale, try clicking on the code once and then right-click, and then "copy". Let me know if that works.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dale:
I am not sure what trouble you are having with just putting in the code number for the file in question between the yt tags. You don't put in anything else other than that. Don't use any font tags either.
In the above just put ISVZ3GrMJk8 in between the the yt and /yt tags with brackets. Don't include anything before or after this.
Parker

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Okay, thanks for all your help with this Parker, this is my final attempt, I shall put this code: ISVZ3GrMJk8 in those tags.

Edit: Odd... my previous failed attempts now appear to be working, where as before they just appeared as code. Maybe it's a browser issue rather than an issue with the site. I'll leave the above (failed) attempt in this post alone for a bit and see if will appear correctly.
BTW, it's not that I'm inept with code, in fact I am familiar with it and have designed websites in the past, so I don't quite know what's going wrong here.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dale:
Don't put the size codes in there. If you aren't for some reason it is putting the size code into the YT code.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
testing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_TU4Gw5o?fs=1

--> actual text that i'm pasting:

same problem...

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Use the film icon in the toolbar and just paste the link to the url of the video. Pasting the embed code won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks