1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

your webpages

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Anthony Moore, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Anthony Moore

Anthony Moore Supporting Actor

I know how to make really simple webpages with jpegs and the sort, but how do I do it with video?
    I have seen some of the members' webpages with videos and moving pictures of their home theaters like with shockwave and all. I dont want Windows media player to load up, I just want the video within the page. Kinda like the Harley Davidson site.
    Can anyone help? What programs do I need? I know how to use Frontpage and Netscape Composer.
    any help would be apperciated
    thanks
    anthony

2. Craig Chatterton

Craig Chatterton Stunt Coordinator

I think you're referring to Macromedia Flash. I went through the Harley Davidson site and all the moving pictures I saw used Flash. The best Flash site I know of for learning is http://www.xdude.com/.
    ------------------
    Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.