What's new

Your new BD titles requests from Twilight Time (1 Viewer)

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Based on the apparently healthy initial sales of Gun Fury, the apparently healthy sales of Man in the Dark and Miss Sadie Thompson... and the gangbuster sales of Mad Magician....

gorillaatlarge1954cover__41275.1382565013.451.416.jpg

. . . 'nuff said..... :3dglasses:

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I think I read on here a while back that TT was down to release Mackenna's Gold once Sony had completed a new HD transfer (or something like that), anyway, I suppose watch this space. Hardly a great western, but I'd buy it.

Last edited:

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I remember seeing this one in the theater with a then girlfriend. It was a nonstop intense film. I recently rewatched on amazon or Netflix. Can’t remember. It definitely holds up. Kurt Russell is amazing as usual. A true gem in this modern era of film. He’s never let me down in his roles.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
I'm surprised that Fox's BREAKDOWN (1997) hasn't appeared on Blu-ray. Excellent, well made small-scale film which keeps one guessing, maintains tension and interest throughout. J T Walsh gives a fine performance as always - what a great shame he is no longer with us.

I'm not since it is a Paramount film.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I remember seeing this one in the theater with a then girlfriend. It was a nonstop intense film. I recently rewatched on amazon or Netflix. Can’t remember. It definitely holds up. Kurt Russell is amazing as usual. A true gem in this modern era of film. He’s never let me down in his roles.
I remember watching this one with my wife. This was the era when it seemed that every other film Kurt Russell made he played "Wimpy Kurt".

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
Tender is the night would be cool if we could get the original ending, shown only years ago on Cinemax.
My request - the flat version of The Robe.
The long version of Hawaii on blu with the stereo track.
Soldier of fortune with Susan Hayward, Given a great color restoration but minus th stereo track. Certainly the track could be dubbed onto the new restored tapes.

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
Tender is the night would be cool if we could get the original ending, shown only years ago on Cinemax.
My request - the flat version of The Robe.
The long version of Hawaii on blu with the stereo track.
Soldier of fortune with Susan Hayward, Given a great color restoration but minus th stereo track. Certainly the track could be dubbed onto the new restored tapes.

Re: Hawaii..thought only part of the film was actually in stereo? I'm always in favor of having the stereo tracks if available. In this case I'd prefer a complete restoration so that the film is watchable in it's original complete form.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Oh, I would love The Paper Chase too.
There is already a good looking HD master.
(and it has a John Williams score).

Also, still waiting for the Age Of Innocence and hopefully an epic/historical/adventure 50s film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks