What's new

Your mugshot... (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I think mom's have collective minds. That's why they get their own damn day! They gave dad's a day too but that was just to throw everybody off!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Me too. It was definitely a lesson for me in, "if you can't do something right don't do it at all." I wasn't into it enough to invest in the necessary supplies and equipment, so I should have sat it out. I'd gone backpacking before without incident, but doing it in the summer (where the worst you have to worry about is torrential downpour) is a totally different ballgame than doing it in the winter. I haven't entirely sworn off the outdoors, but I stick to day hikes now; 10 or so miles max.

Buzz Foster

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Man, we've got some good "mean face" pics. Let's see if I can top Francios...

Looks like my music is pissing me off...must have been stuck on Cher, or something.

Here I am ready to leave work...dressed to injure! It's too much!

And finally...gotta love the bike. Chicks dig it!

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Aww HELL, anyone can post "Cute" pictures of themselves from the 70's.....

Look at me in front....awwww.

Me and "Harvey"

...but it takes balls to post one's like this:

I dare you guys to come up with embarrassing pics from your childhood or teens or current....why? Why not, show yourselves in all lights not just favorable ones, it gives you that human quality. ;)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Lots of fun pics in here, especially the Lapels of Death...LOL.

The ones with the kids and family are nice--I'd seen one of Holadem's girl before, she's very cute. Great shot of you with your gals, Timobi! Does the older one look more like Mom? The younger one seems to look a little more like you than her sister does in that picture.

Here's me and my dad from a family trip to Israel in December '05. This is just outside the art museum in Tel Aviv:

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'll submit the following into the "Creepy Drivers License Photo" catagory. This one somehow captured me looking like the guy they show on the news who cruises schoolyards in a rusty red van...

Full beard before I shaved off in Feb, as it was gettng a little crazy:

WOLVERINE!!!

The gayest photo you'll see of a straight guy...

Drunk night out with a friend, hence the piss poor framing, but it shows my current cleaned up look, and odd "no chin blend into neck" look, that makes me have a Kermit The Frog vibe. or penis neck, as a friend point out...

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Damn! Joe beat me to it! I was GOING to say... Holadem... didn't recognize you without the camoflage gear on! ;) Totally remember that!!!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
OH... I'll post a pic eventually... I just gotta see if I have any pics of me kicking myself in the nuts. ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That was my first thought when I saw you post to the thread. "This is going to be crotch-kickingly good!" I was so let down.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Sorry to disappoint Greg! I'll be sure to locate something that is sack-smackingly-satisfying. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.