What's new

Your favorite SEINFELD line (1 Viewer)

DonMac

Stunt Coordinator
George: "I was free and clear. I was living the dream. I was stripped to the waist eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery."

Jerry: "Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise."

- From "The Foundation"

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

Mr. Costanza to Elaine in the "Bad Boy" episode.

As funny as this line was, it paled in comparison to the outakes of this scene shown before the final episode.

DonMac

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry: "I don't get that whole suicide machine. There's no tall buildings where these people live? They can't wrap their lips around a revolver like a normal person?"

- From "The Suicide"

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Kramer (having just read an article that Jerry and George were gay): "I thought we were friends."
Jerry: "Here we go..."
Kramer: "I mean how could you two keep this a secret from me?"
Jerry: "It's not true!"
Kramer (interrupting): "Ah-ah! Enough lies. The lying is through. I mean, come on Jerry, the masquerade is over. You're thin, single, late 30s..."
Jerry: "So are you."
Kramer: "Yeah..." (the thought sinks in and Kramer makes the most hilarious sound I've ever heard in reaction).

I love the way Kramer leaves the room after Jerry calls him on his "proof." The look of shock on his face is priceless, as is his aforementioned vocal reaction--something along the lines of "boogiedoogiedoogiedoe!"

Evan

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I'm sorry but I don't know the episode titles. I'll edit my post later.

Newman to Jerry: "Alright. You go ahead! You keep it secret but remember this: When you control the mail, you control...in-fah-mation!!"

Newman: "I want the new millenium to be...Jerry-free!!!"

Mr. Bookman's entire speech to Jerry about his overdue library books, especially, "Yeah, you and your good-time buddies!"

Kramer to George (who is eating pretzels and has unknowingly purchased ladies' glasses): "May I have one of those, madam?"

The Mohel to Elaine (after she places a glass on the edge of a coffee table): "You see where that glass is? Why you chose the absolute edge, so have the glass is hanging off the table like that? You breathe and that glass falls over. Then you have broken glass everywhere! Embedded in the carpet fibers, deep in the shag. Broken glass, bits of broken glass, and you can't get it out! You can't get it out with a vacuum cleaner! Even on your hands and knees with a magnifying glass, you'll never get all the pieces! Then you think you got it all. Then, two years later, you're walking around barefoot, you step on a piece of broken glass, and you KILL YOURSELF!! Is that what you want?! I don't think that's what you want?! Is it!? Do ya'?! Huh?!"

Elaine's shrink, Dr. Reston (into the phone): "Yes, Bobo?" I have no idea why I laugh at this. :)

Kramer (who had been swimming laps in the YMCA pool until the senior citizens came in): "It was like a flabby-armed spanking machine!"

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
George in The Dealership:

"First they stick you with the undercoating, rust-proofing, dealer prep... Suddenly you're on your back like a turtle."

DonMac

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry: "Let me explain something to you. You see, you're not normal. You're a great guy, I love you, but you're a pod. I on the other hand am a human being. I sometimes feel awkward, uncomfortable, even inhibited in certain situations with the other human beings. You wouldn't understand."

Kramer: "...Because I'm a pod."

- From "The Apartment"

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I feel like I am going to Vegas with my friends and we are spouting out Seinfeld lines and shows. I know I have used my 1 but I just have to post.....

"You mean, the ones your mother laid out for you?" - Jerry talking dirty to his date.

After about 8 years I realized what Jerry meant 10 days ago. I used to laugh my butt off because what he said was so odd but now that I "get" the line, it is just crazy.

"Only the tree's Johnny, only the trees." - The Trip

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
oh there's just too many good ones, I loved the BATMAN speech and STELLA! I'll just use the best one from today's show

KRAMER: My WIFE has an INNER EAR INFECTION!

from, the wife

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
OK, so maybe I don't "get" the .."the ones your mother laid out for you." line. Someone enlighten me please?

Chris

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
OK, so maybe I don't "get" the .."the ones your mother laid out for you." line. Someone enlighten me please?
Christopher, Jerry was implying she was a little girl; you know, so young that her mother has to get her clothes(panties) ready for her.

Man, that line is so wrong.

Chad Ellinger

Second Unit
"Believe it or not, George isn't at home / Please leave a message at the beep. / I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone / Where could I be? / Believe it or not, I'm not home!"

*BEEEEP*

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks