What's new

Directors Your Favorite Fruit (1 Viewer)

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Watermelon, Cantalope, Mango, Starfruit, and Pomegranite when each are in season would be very hard for me to decide, but personally I'm burned out on apples, oranges, and bananas.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
1 mango

12 oranges

6 bananas

I can't believe I'm in Polls answering a stupid poll about fruit that Steve Christou started because he had nothing better to do.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou

Hey this is a very important poll Mike, I'm jotting down the replies, it's a survey, let's see 3 watermelons... 1 orange... one vegetable... hey how'd that sneak in?
No you're right I was bored, my futile attempt to make the polls area look busy, ironically this poll had more replies than my other ones, probably because people didn't have to think too hard.:D

COMING SOON... Your Favorite Dessert.;)

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Anyone ever tried a Pluot? I've been buying these on a regular basis from the supermarker thinking they were just "giant amazingly sweet plums" but it turns out they are a genetic hybrid between a plum and an apricot. Highly recommended :emoji_thumbsup:

James T

Screenwriter
I just remembered something a friend saw on Family Feud a few years back...

The question was "Names of fruits that start with the letter 'A'".

It was the Jamaican family's turn to steal and his family were throwing out answers for him, but he brushed them off and said (do your best Jamaican impression) "I'm gonna to go with my own answer and say ahrange."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks