What's new

Directors Your Biggest Pet Peeve (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
People who open their car doors and hit your car.

Gum chewers

Door to door solicitors

Neighbors who won't mind their own business

Rude cashiers

Dumb drivers who desperately need a Driver's Ed refresher course

Defiant drivers who just don't care who they run off the road or try to kill

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
People who don't use a turn signal. You move your left hand up and down, how hard is that?

People who litter. May the hand they use to throw that trash on the ground wither and fall off.

As for English usage, those who don't know the difference between "to" and "too."

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
That nervous knee-shaking habit -- what the hell is that? (You know -- they're sitting, and one knee pumps up and down like they have to go to the bathroom or something.) I notice it's 90% men who do this, but it's annoying as hell.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
People that do their entire months worth of banking on the lone atm, knowing that there is a long lineup of people behind them.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Actually, there was a thread in a similar vein of this one. I started it and it was entitled "What's offensive to you?" A slight difference, but the general feel was there. It was eventually closed down due to some folks who just wanted to start trouble coming in and doing so.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
How about folks who stand in line at McDonalds - for what seems to be hours - trying to decide on what to get. It's McDonalds folks! The menus been the same for 50 years! You should know what you want before you open the friggin' door!
:rolleyes:laugh:

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
People who are extemely late and don't call to explain.

Neighbors who blast their music after midnight

People who chew with their mouths open.

Shana

Stunt Coordinator
Language Barriers -- something I just encountered while ordering food earlier. Granted, I was ordering from an authentic Mexican restaurant but..........

Brian_L_Kleis

Stunt Coordinator
Just a few for me...

I have no problem loaning CDs to people, but when they are returned and the booklet is not in the jewel case correctly and is bent by those damn little tabs...!!! I have truly lost friends over this one...

If I could tell the entire world one thing, it would be this....

[rant]Left lane fast, right lane slow!!![/rant]

And finally, anybody who boards an elevator or bus or BART/subway type train who absolutely HAS to get inside before those inside can even get out first... A little courtesy here people!!

Thanx - I feel much better now...

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
I've got two:

1. Having to pay a quarter for air and water at a gas station. IT'S freakin' AIR and WATER!!

2. People who complain

KyleK

Second Unit
People who smell like cigarette smoke that like to get real close to your face when they talk to you.

How about folks who stand in line at McDonalds - for what seems to be hours - trying to decide on what to get. It's McDonalds folks! The menus been the same for 50 years! You should know what you want before you open the friggin' door!
From the Simpsons -
Marge is selling pretzels - only pretzels.
Lenny: I'll have...aahh...hhmmmm...one..aa...well...let's see...
Mr. Burns: Come on, while we're young!
Lenny: One pretzel!

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Definitly people that don't use their turn signals.
When I go to Wal Mart at 5 AM on release Tuesdays and they have yet to unpack the days new releases.
People that slam Country Music:)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Women who pee on toilet seats in public restrooms and don't clean up after themselves!! (Men, you have NO IDEA how often this happens and what nasty, sloppy pigs many women can be).
People who, just because they didn't like a particular film, insist that it's a bad film, as if their opinion is fact.
Litterbugs, god yes!
People whose first language is English who don't know the difference between 'they're', 'there', and 'their' or 'whose' and 'who's'.
Yes! Add it's and its, lose and loose, we're and were, and rite, write and right. Oh, and site, cite and sight.
"Lilo" pronounced as lee-low! Argh! Are they *trying* to screw with the minds of millions of children??
Stupid English language spelling rules.
Negativity :D

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
People that prefer to watch pan and scan instead of widescreen because of those "pesky black bars".
Unfortunately, I experienced this first hand at a friends house on July 4. I tried to educate him, and it just turned into an argument.
"I just don't like that format" was his remark, referring to widescreen movies. It cuts everyones heads off at the top! :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks