What's new

Your advice? (1 Viewer)

Tyler_T

Auditioning
For the past few months I've been checking out FP projectors... for a while I was positive I was going to get a Dell 2200MP projector (1100 Luminens, 2000 hours, DLP, ect.), however, according to you guys I can get a better picture and longer bulb life by the Infocus X1 for only $100 more (The Dell 2200MP is $900.) So I may get this. I just have a few questions.

1. What kind of inputs does the X1 offer? Does it have HDTV and Progressie scan capabilities?

2. How will I plug in my advanced inputs (Component cables, S-video, ect.) On the back of the unit, there aren't any inputs for these.

3. Is this unit bright enough to be able to see in a room that's not lit, but has a moderate amount of natural light coming in? (Will I have to paint my windows black or something?)

Thanks for the help!

ChadLB

Screenwriter
1) VGA, S-Video, Composite. Can get Component to s-video and component to VGA adapters. If you have a progressive DVD player you would use the component to VGA adapter if you have interlaced use the Component to s-video.

2) answered above

3) Yes as long as you can control the light......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks