What's new

Pre-Order Young Sheldon: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51HlrAcBYqL.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
I am really enjoying this show, more than I expected to, TBH. They really give the family heart despite their dysfunction. Especially the dad, whom Sheldon disparages so often in BBT. Iain just turned 13; I wonder how long it will be until his voice starts to change. He is looking really grown-up compared to the first season.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Amazing show! Not sure if it’s fair to compare to TBBT, as they are very different types of shows, but I think Young Sheldon is above and beyond the better show.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I think YS is funnier, as it's more amusing to see the Sheldon-isms coming from a young kid. The older he gets, the more the personality drifts toward annoying (as in TBBT). Though I did love that show, too.

The younger versions of the siblings are funny, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks