What's new

"You woke up this morning..." Aaaaarrrggh! (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Have you ever had a song stuck in your head for so long that it was starting to drive you out of your mind? I've had the theme song from "The Sopranos" playing in my head since I got up this morning and it simply won't go away.

And I don't even watch the show! :D

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
I have the line from Outkast song going on in my head..." Roses smell like poo poo poo". OVER AND OVER....ARGHHHH

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
For some reason, I'll have a different song stuck in my head about 75% of the mornings I wake up. This morning was The Twilight Zone by Golden Earing. I don't know how this happens, but all songs are O.K. with me.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I know how to solve that,,,,quick,,,start humming any of the following tunes and you'll quickly forget the one currently stuck in your head.
1)Tiptoe, through the tulips.
2)Yellow Submarine.
3)Its a small world.
:D
My personal demonsong is Dancing Queen by Abba. I don't know why, but all I have to do is hear but a few notes of it and its stuck for days. In fact, just thinking about it,,,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Being in the school band, after rehearsals, I constantly have the songs we had jsut been playing in my head for the rest of the week. And when I finally get it out of my head, there's another rehearsal to refresh it!

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Caroline...All the gys would say she's mighty fine...

I know you'd like to thank your shit don't stank
But lean a little bit closer
See that roses really smell like poo-ooo-ooo
Yeah, roses really smell like poo-ooo-ooo

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I find the last song I hear on my clock radio often sticks with me...very annoying. The worst song in this way for me is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' by Great Big Something. I once couldn't lose that song for well over a week.
I heard that if you sing 'These Boots Are Made For Walking' to yourself, that it will cure you.

Bob Turnbull

Supporting Actor
Just hum a few bars of "Seasons In The Sun" by Terry Jacks. That'll push anything out of your brain. Of course, then you have another problem...

I'm stuck with The Wiggles "Old Man Emu" right now since my son is having a Wiggles resurgence. Fortunately he also digs Sonny Landreth...:)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
There is nothing worse than having the them to Green Acres stuck in your head. Don't know how it happens as I would never watch that drivel... da-da-duh-duh

C'mon sign along and joing my suffering!

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor
it isn't really when i wake up, but when i get into the office...my cubemates always seem to get these two stuck in my head....

the whistling from kill bill 1
or the quinzo's sub commericals

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Whenever this happens, I start substituting my own lyrics. The SOPRANOS theme song becomes...

I can't think of anything that rhymes with chutney, so it ends there. Problem solved! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks