What's new

You need this product (1 Viewer)

John S

Senior HTF Member
LOL.. RS used to have them back in the day....

Gimick.. I actually found with them, audio fatigued me a bit. Well the Old RS ones anyways. Gosh I had forgot all about them. I have no idea what became of the pair I used to have nearly 30 years ago now. man I'm get'n old.

Daniel.Han

Stunt Coordinator
Since my phone is operating at 2.4 GHz could I just leave it on when listening to music to get the same effect?

:wink:

dh

Dean_M

Second Unit
Please forgive my newbie ignorance, but is that site for real - "Ultra Tweeters" and magic rocks??

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Love this claim ...

Can't hear (Rather than produce acoustic energy ...), but supossedly feels good (... Ultra Tweeters actually organize and improve the energy flow in signal conductors...)!

Gee, ... $400/pr for the elusive vapor ware!!! :laugh:

Phil

John S

Senior HTF Member
I must not of read enough... They only produce frequencies in the over 100K band???

Geesh... weird for sure.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
No, you've got it all wrong. The Ultra tweeter, using a series of complex mathematical equations connects to any loudspeaker and sits in any convenient location to seemingly "Magically" convert your hard earned money into lines of fluffy-white cocaine directly onto the glass-topped desk of the manager of Golden Sound Inc.

Eddie Horton

Stunt Coordinator
Microwave range, huh? I guess if you play them loud enough and stand in front of them, it actually cooks your liver. This has just made drinking obsolete.

Eric C D

Second Unit
I put my audio electronics under a pyramid. But admittedly it works better out here in California. :)

enjoy,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks