What's new

You know what would make a good Simpsons couch gag? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
They show that one where the Simpsons run in and meet themselves sitting on the couch so many damned times, here's a spinoff idea.

Have them run in and meet their voice acting counterparts, with a mini Nancy Cartwrite doubling for Maggies Seat...

Too bad they don't read this forum :).

StephenA

Screenwriter
Or how about just not having it. That'd throw people off. I don't ever remember them not having it in some form.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
What I have heard is Matt Groening provides the sucking sounds for Maggie's pacifier (or at least he used to early in the run). Maybe they could use him in Maggie's seat.

Speaking of Groening, he'll make his first ever appearance on the show Sunday as himself. I saw the clip today on that horrid show "Good Day Live" while channel surfing this afternoon. Pretty funny clip, with references to his "other" animated creation.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
My idea for a couch gag is have them animated to look like The Sims. Click on the family, and we see the option "Sit." It's clicked and they all sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks