You know what would be a cool commercial?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Aug 30, 2004.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

If the Verizon DSL folks could liscence Darth Vader into the James Earl Jones commercials. First have Vader come out, give his Star Warsian DSL Pitch then have Jones come out and say, "You better do it. I think he means buisness"

Cool tie in to Episode 3, no? [​IMG]

2. Jassen M. West

Jassen M. West Supporting Actor

Vader has already been desecrated by Hayden. Please don't turn him into a pitch man. Next he'll be doing subway commercials so people will know how he lost the weight.

3. Richard Kim

Richard Kim Producer

4. Travis Hedger

Travis Hedger Supporting Actor

Oh man I dug that commercial so much!

5. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    "luuuuuuke......call your mother"

CJ

6. Brad Porter

Brad Porter Screenwriter

You mean there's cross-promotion potential in the Star Wars franchise? Whodathunkit? Next you'll be telling me that people will spend hard-earned cash buying injection molded plastic versions of favorite characters. Ha! Good one! [​IMG]

Brad

7. Dana Fillhart

Dana Fillhart Supporting Actor

Luke: Hey, pops, I wanna send emails and do IM and stuff. I wanna download lots of videos and not have to wait a year to get 'em. I wanna be able to order parts online without having to call up Toshi Station every time I need a power converter!

Vader (with James Earl Jones voice interwoven with heavy breathing): Well, son, now you can, with Verizon DSL. It gives you up to fifty times the speed of dial-up, so you can keep in touch with all your friends and family, and work more efficiently, all without worrying about those annoying delays or phone line problems.

Luke: Cool! Now I can IM Leia all my videos of me playing with my light saber!

Vader: And with Verizon DSL, you have easy access to filtering software and other tools, to help keep your online experience safe and free from inappropriate material. (Insert quick shot of Leia strapped to Jabba.) Verizon makes it so easy, every member of the family can use it with ease.

Luke: Awesome, dad! If only Grandma were around, I'm sure she'd pick it up faster than you can say Tuskan Raider!

Vader: Um ... er ...

Luke: Say, dad, does this mean we can finally talk to Grandpa? You said he was always just a little too far away to reach. Well, with this new DSL connection, I bet we can hook up with him in no time!

Vader: Ah, um ... son ... we've gotta talk.

(Logo of Verizon, JEJ voiceover, "Verizon. Make Progress Every Day.")

Okay, don't shoot me, it's 3 in the morn'! [​IMG]