What's new

You knew it was coming: Knight Rider - The Movie (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
They'd better not change KITT one iota, but you know they will. And it'd better be the right voice!

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Good god, is Hollywood going to remake every tv series that was ever aired into a movie? Can't someone, anyone, in Hollywood do something original? Yeah, yeah, I know that's an overstatement but for cryin out loud, I'm sick of all these remakes. I can't wait to see Punky Brewster on the big screen. :rolleyes
Knight Rider The Movie...ugghh, my brain hurts.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
A Knight Rider movie is truly a disturbing idea. A show where an inanimate object upstaged David Hasselhoff (that and that other one, Baywatch) becomes a multimillion dollar epic? Hollywood needs to get some new ideas and lay off the damn focus groups!

I can't wait to see Punky Brewster on the big screen.
I loved that show when I was a child, but a movie would probably keep me from ever admitting that to anyone ever again. Dollars to donuts this happens by 2009.

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
Hasselhoff is much loved, everyone wants to be his buddy! In Germany he's mega selling pop star!

But I agree, no movie!!! Would prefer a TV show with a contempory Trans-Am or something.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
They're skipping over My Mother the Car and going straight to Knight Rider!!!!! Doesn't anyone in Hollywood have any brains?

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
Which just goes to prove my point - Germans LOVE David Hasselhoff.

I will only see this movie if it has the Evil Michael Knight with the mustache thingy.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
GREAT! So, GM decides to kill the Camaro/Firebird due to poor sales and some movie studio decides to make a Knight Rider movie. I bet a halfway decent Knight Rider movie could sell some Firebirds.

paul o'donnell

Second Unit
Hollywood is managing to seal its fate with me. We've reached the next stage of disillusionment. Ali G in da House over here (ok not Hollywood) was a previous nail along with Scooby Doo movie.
I f*cking hate Hollywood right now. :angry:
Ok, breathe.

Tim Bagby

Auditioning
if David Hasselhoff is in it, i think i'll vomit. unless he's in a cool black "handicap" van. SWEET!

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I'd rather someone made a Knight Boat movie... "You don't have to shout, Michael. I'm all around you" :D
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks