What's new

You have been deemed a geek! (1 Viewer)

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
It says that I'm a poser (7), which is kind of true since I've always billed myself as a "professional geek" (I can mostly turn it off when I leave work).

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
35.89744% - Major Geek.

But after Christmas I should rise to

36.09467% - Major Geek

after I get The Two Towers DVD and watch it for the 2nd time.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Hmm....38.65878% major geek for me.

Part of the problem is that the test is oriented towards younger people. I learned assembly language and Algol, both of which aren't even listed. But I first used the Internet (remote logon) in 1978 which is a lot earlier than most people. And I have designed and built portions of nuclear weapon systems.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I learned assembly language and Algol, both of which aren't even listed.
Exactly my point in an earlier post Dennis. I’ve been in the business so long that I don’t even think I could list all the languages I know (and don’t use any more).

They just needed a few questions like, “do you still have your yellow card?”, “do you own more than two slide rules?, I’d be way up the list. On the other hand, I would not have checked ‘being dumped by a date’ even if it had ever occurred—I’d rather have the points with the girl than on the test. :D

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I'm cracking up that almost everyone is upset because they wanted to score higher.:laugh: Where's Huey Lewis when you need him?

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Holy Crap!

51.67653% - Super Geek!

Not the highest in the group, but I totally disdain all RPGs, computer games, and video games, so I made this high score strictly on the fundamentals alone.

I honestly had no idea. And all this time, I thought I was kind of cool, you know?

Well, that explains all the wedgies.

KyleK

Second Unit
Dang...only 34.714% - Total Geek

I know this guy at school who would probably score >%70...I'll make him take it and report back! Hahahaha!

All your base are belong to us!
Kyle:D

P.S. How DO you count to 31 on one hand?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
65.87771% - GEEK GOD (and PROUD OF IT)

Being a theatre techie, reading instead of socializing in high school and anime cosplaying really screwed me over on the test. LOL ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks