What's new

You favorite female sports reporters (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
She's the anchor for "The Best Damn Sports Show, Period" on Fox Sport Channel. Every 11 minutes Lisa does a recap of the on-going sports events. The show in on in the evenings starting a 8 p.m. I think.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I always liked Gayle Gardner from ESPN a few years ago. Recently I think I like Bonnie Bernstein.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Jill Arrington.
She does CBS college and NFL sideline reporting 9and won the vote for Best Sideline eporter on Playboy.com), but more importantly, she has done Arena Football on TNN the last 3 years.
And the fact that since I volunteer for an Arena Football fan website I can get media credentials and sideline passes makes it even better. :)
Now if only I could find that picture I took a year ago...
As for Bonnie Bernstein, she's not bad, but I've had first-hand experience with her attitude (I've worked for CBS during NFL games) and I'll pass.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
That new dame, Erin Andrews on TBS Sports Control (It's during Braves Games) is pretty damn fine looking :)

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Jeannie Zelasko. Smart as hell, cute as a button, and is the kind of gal you could pound a brew with while talking about the intricacies of the zone defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks