What's new

You can hear me on the radio! Ha! (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That was Scott? I thought perhaps Marge Simpson was a closet cinephile. :D

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

No—that should properly go in the ‘celebrities I have met or seen’ thread (or some such wording). ;)

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Hey, not only have I met Scott, I picked him up and drove him to Scooter's gig a couple years back -- I'm a WAY bigger groupie than any of you! So, when do I get that autograph anyway, eh Scott?

:D

Congrats, too, Scott; I hope your show gets syndicated nationally and then once you get a television spot you can replace Roeper, and then switch places with Ebert in the title -- I look forward to the day it's called Weinberg & Ebert At the Movies. :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

20-25 minutes, ha, if they're not talking about the Cubs on WGN you're calling up to comment on the latest POS movie or having your emails read about the ones you failed to criticize in your last call. ;) When do you plan to take over for the Twilight Zone show on Saturday? :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for all the kind words, fellas, but I am IN NO WAY a mini-celebrity or anything of the sort. I'm a nerdly little movie geek, period!

But I really do appreciate all the support!

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
How about moving to the 'Burgh? We could use some decent talk on this end of the state. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks