What's new

You are the proud parents of a....frog! (1 Viewer)

Antonio_B

Stunt Coordinator
That's pretty unbelievable!

I think it's gonna remain as a "never-explained mystery"...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Sounds like a weird sex thing gone awry that they're trying to cover up with an even more ridiculous story.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Dude, look at the picture. It's a frog!! ;)

Hmmm, Dr. Aminifard. Drop an 'i', turn the 'n' upside-down to make it a 'u', move it and some other letters around and you get Dr. Iamfraud. Hmmm, I smell a conspiracy... :D

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
What's all the excitement about? This happens in France on a daily basis. :D

Just to defend my country's wonderful institution - the BBC news gathering service is hugely respected. This is simply an oddity they picked up in their routine monitoring of overseas media. A lot of news we have about some of the more remote countries in the world is as a result of the BBC's monitoring station at Caversham, England.

John Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
I hope frog baby can be inspired by the example set by Bat Boy. I'm sure he'll need the support when he enters school (you know how cruel kids can be...)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
OH MY GOD!! John, I don't know if you actually remember when that was in print or not, but I DO!!!!! I'm 24 now, but remember seeing that on store fronts. I would go weekly shopping with my mom, and after she piled in all the groceries, I'd try to weasel in any mag, starting wtihg gamepro etc...then wind up with one of the "register magazines." Bat Boy is something I can never forget, including those birds that "pooped" crap large enought to crush a car hahahhahahhaha. Thanks for the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks