What's new

Yoshi from TechTV and his lil' HT (1 Viewer)

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Nice audio goods, but he should've spent some time at AVS to get ideas for the video.;)

I'd like that racing chassis, but I already get endless amounts of grief about the stupid steering wheel I have.:D Not to mention, I never play games anyway- can't find the time.

Todd

Jay Heyl

Stunt Coordinator
Last night I watched the show where they went through his placed and showed off the gear. When they came back to live, in-studio at the end of the tape he admitted he didn't actually own all that gear. He said it was more the system he dreamed of having if he could actually afford it. Unfortunately, he didn't say which pieces were really his and which were borrowed.

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
When they came back to live, in-studio at the end of the tape he admitted he didn't actually own all that gear. He said it was more the system he dreamed of having if he could actually afford it. Unfortunately, he didn't say which pieces were really his and which were borrowed.
What a scam. So, it wasn't an enthusiast showing his love for HT, it was more like an ad. I hate poseurs.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Isn't that really part of what "The Screen Savers" is for? Showing off toys? I don't see the problem. Do you have this issue with the "Fresh Gear" show, too? :confused:

I definitely don't have a problem with Sarah Lane coming to my place, either. She can even bring Jessica Corbin with her.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Mod-master Yoshi DeHerrera give us a tour of his awe-inducing home entertainment system.
You'll need it to clean up the drool created by Yoshi's home entertainment system.
Note the possessives throughout. Does he really have 1000 DVDs.
It's the "Internet Girlfriend" complex.

Maybe I'm too sensitive. I just don't care for those that would turn a passionate hobby into a consumerist game of one-upmanship. The same problem exists in car clubs- "look what I had built for me.":thumbsdown:

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks